The rising rate of obesity is becoming alarming in the U.S. and people are searching for the perfect solution every day. Known as one of the major causes of many serious health problems such as hypertension, diabetes mellitus, coronary artery disease, and obstructive sleep apnea, obesity is better-taken care of before it damages the health further. As a result, people try the traditional weight loss methods but the bariatric surgery has proved to be the perfect solution.
Meanwhile, the expensive costs of bariatric surgery in the U.S. – tens of thousands of dollar and the long waiting time before having access to surgery have shifted the attention of several Americans and Canadians to Mexico. Having a bariatric surgery in Mexico is affordable and offer more options for recovery and relaxation after the procedures with Puerto Vallarta being the perfect destination.
Puerto Vallarta is a famous destination for medical tourism offering beautiful pristine beaches, nice weather, and lots of tourist attractions. So, having a bariatric surgery in Puerto Vallarta offers a two-in-one opportunity to have weight loss surgery and tourism. Major airports hubs in the U.S. and Canada have direct flights to Puerto Vallarta.
Why Have a Bariatric Surgery in Puerto Vallarta with Dr. Joya
- State-of-the-art Facilities and Equipment: The medical procedures are made in a hospital and not a clinic. And the hospital has the state-of-the-art equipment required for successful procedures and recuperation process. The equipment is the latest cutting-edge technology that most big medical centers in the U.S. and Canada also use.
- Qualified and Specialized Team: Dr. Joya has a medical team comprising qualified, specialized, certified, and experienced doctors. You are in safe hands with Dr. Joya and his team; they will take good care of you.
- Affordability: The bariatric surgery cost is cheaper than in the U.S. and Canada. It helps many people to tackle obesity in time before their health deteriorate since they can get the same procedure for at least 50 percent lower cost. So, why pay more elsewhere?
- Tourism: After the medical procedures, you will recover in a beautiful tourist destination. If your family accompanied you, they will also enjoy the wonderful tourist destination with pristine beaches, scenery, nice weather, and friendly locals.
- Safe Destination: The government of the United States considers Puerto Vallarta a safe place to travel or go for vacation. Little wonder, it is one of the most famous “medical tourism destinations.”
If you considering having a bariatric surgery, Puerto Vallarta and Dr. Joya and his team are your perfect choice. Get your procedures and recover in a pleasant location with the best ambiance you can imagine. Dr. Joya wishes you health!